Wednesday, November 5, 2008

ACADEMIC WRITING...

My idea of the perfect career is in management and administration. I am going to become an excellent chief executive officer in the future, for three reasons. First, I am fascinated by economic, business management, as well as in designing. Second, I enjoy helping people and have a good communication especially in communities. Business also can make us challenging, perfect and can make us something interesting. Third, I love to solve any problem and give some good ideas in any situation because I would like to satisfy other people about their work. I also able to impose a right decision with critical and creative thinking to support their work. I am really excited to own a company in the future. For me, I like to work in a big company with many people. Indeed, I have one possible problem which is I can not manage time properly. However, I have many friends to support my ambition. My parent also gives strength to do the best I can. Hopefully, I can make it as my challenge to achieve my goals as well as strive becoming a successful Chief Executive Officer in the future.

No comments: