Wednesday, November 5, 2008

ACADEMIC WRITING...

Recently was my friend’s wedding that I have learned about wedding ceremony. There were two people are united in marriage. It is so interesting and grand ceremony that I never seen before. I could see many guests came to her wedding. From there, I also know that most wedding ceremonies involve an exchange of wedding vows by the couple, presentation of a ring or rings and marriage contract by an authority figure or religious leader who are proclamation of marriage. For our information, this involves the bride and groom feeding each other sweetened rice. In addition, both of them put on a traditional wedding clothes such as baju kebaya for the bridegroom and baju melayu with head-dress for the bride. They are look match when they are sitting together at the bridal dais. Lastly, the celebrations are later concluded with poses for family photos. On my view, most wedding ceremony is a tremendous and attracted because it has a unique and own characteristic.

No comments: