Monday, September 8, 2008

SOMETHING I LEARNED ABOUT THE SECRETS OF HAPPINESS AT WORK...



Happiness at work is not the name of a fairy tale. It’s a reality for many employees, managers, and entrepreneurs — people just like you. You’ve probably heard that other employees can wear their pajamas to work and be rewarded with excellent pay, exotic job training, 5 star restaurants, a fun climbing wall, and other perks. Something that I have learned about the secrets of happiness from my father is to feed his needs. My father happy at work and he does his best work when he needs are met. Structure his work life, so he does more of the tasks that are the most meaningful and fulfilling to him. Identify and communicate his unmet needs in a win-win way. He will create a healthy coaching and constructive feedback system. Besides, other secret that my father keeps is stress is his strengths. He always identifies and emphasizes his strengths as well as spends far too much time trying to correct, rather than manage, his weaknesses. He joys on the job emerges when he uses his talents in ways that express his special abilities and benefit others. He comes to Earth fully prepared to make a special contribution that only he can make. In addition, he keeps developing a signature style. Since he is a gift to this planet, he identifies what’s unique about his personalities and talents. He also developing a signature style that ensures the clients, managers, and coworkers notice his skills and talents. They’ll lavishly reward him for his special contributions. Looks to my father’s secret, he has his own talents. He always shines by sharing his special skills and talents. For instance, volunteer to mentor someone who’s struggling with an activity that his already mastered. This will invariably boost his skills and knowledge. He will soon become even more aware of his professional passion and life purpose. Since happiness at work grows when his self-esteem rises, he will also enjoy more joy on the job. Moreover, whether he is an entrepreneur or he work for a company, he is the CEO of his Inner Firm. Be accountable to him by doing his best work. Just as an effective organizations do, and he makes sure the staff in his organization receive the best possible training. Watch his joy on the job surge with self-initiated education. Use the Internet, mentors, virtual networking, classes, and trade association meetings to create more happiness at work. I felt satisfied when I am looking my father working. From there, I have got more knowledge as well as information that I can keep in my mind. Hopefully, I can be like my father when have a good job in the future. I am really interested about my father’s secrets. Now, I must study hard to achieve my aims in the future.

No comments: